Bad News

Why is it that when people give you bad news they say ,"You might want to sit down"? Is that so that you won't get up and run away? :)

Well, I know I've been MIA for about a week now. However, I will probably be MIA a little longer.

Yesterday, I found out that my Grandmother is going to be put on "Comfort Care". The doctor said once they do that, she'll probably have about a week before she's gone.

I'll hopefully tell more about my Grandmother later. For today, just keep my family in your prayers/thoughts. I'd appreciate it.


Until next time........

Comments

Leah said…
I am very sorry to hear that, you will be in my prayers.

And that is true about the sitting. I always thought that the person would be so overcome with grief that they'd collapse.

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money