Getting to Know Me

Yesterday, over at Musings from Mommy Land, I was reading about getting to know people. She said that she had played a game called "Two truths and a lie". You tell two things that are true and one lie. So, on her blog, she decided to do 3 truths and 3 lies.

So, I decided to do the same. I'm going to give you 3 truths and 3 lies. Then, tomorrow, I'll tell you the answers (hopefully....if I can remember!) :)

So... here goes.... you are free to try to guess in the comments which are true and which are false if you wish.

1. I am a Girl Scout.
2. I love animals.
3. I collect salt and pepper shakers.
4. I have a brother and a sister.
5. My dream job is to drive a race car.
6. I want to be President some day.

OK....so have fun guessing. I'll tell you the answers tomorrow..... :)


Until next time........

Comments

Unknown said…
Okay, the truths are: 1, 3 and maybe 4. So I think the lies are 2,5 and 6. Am I close?
Jes said…
Thanks for the follow! Cute Idea!
Deni said…
I don't know you at all so I will have to wait until tomorrow to see :) Thanks for snagging my idea. I think I might make it my April Monday Special (if I can come up with enough to use!
Joann said…
I haven't read your last post, so you MAY have posted the answers already.... however, I'm going to guess anyway = )

1, 2, & 3 are truths

4, 5, & 6 are lies..... Hmmm? = )

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money