Bitter Sweet

Today is bitter sweet for me.

Today would have been my last day as a student teacher.

Today would have been the day that I submitted for my NC Teaching License.

Today would have been the day that I could have called all the people I talked to in February at the Education Job Fair to let them know I was ready for a job.

Today would have been the day that I could say that I succeed.

However.....

Today is the day that I'm meeting with another Girl Scout leader to plan a camping trip for June.

Today is the day I'm looking for deals online for our summer vacation.

Today is the day I get to do a couple more loads of laundry.

Today is the day I get to think about the reason that I didn't complete my student teaching this semester.

Today is the day I get to miss my Grandmother again.

Today, I get to work on forgiving myself for being so mad (at me) for not finishing school this semester.

Most of all....

Today is the day that God reminded me that He has everything under control if I'll just be patient and wait.

So...

Today is the day I'll work on patience.....and wait on God to do what He has promised to do.


What is today for you?



Until next time........(Don't forget to leave me some questions to answer in a future blog post!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!