Busy Days

Yesterday and today have been pretty busy!

It's a good thing though! I HATE being bored!

So what have I been up to?

Well, yesterday (Wednesday) was my 9 year wedding anniversary. So Tony, Chasity and I went to my FAVORITE place to eat! We went to Olive Garden! We got there at a really good time. We got in, got seated, got our food, and got out in less than 90 minutes! That's a NEW record for us! lol (We weren't trying to set a record....it just happened!)

Tony got me 2 $25 gift certificates to a nail salon! He's so awesome! :) Either he's awesome or he's tired of my scratchy feet! lol Let's go with AWESOME!

Also yesterday, I spent most of the day with my mom. We got the dress sewn together for Chasity. No! I totally forgot to take my camera! However, I'll take pics tomorrow before we hem it. We also have to figure out how we are going to hook the straps. I don't like what the pattern calls for.... not for my FIRST attempt!

We still have the jacket to do. I'll try to remember to take pics of it while before I cut it out and sew it together.

I'll definitely have pics of Chasity IN the dress soon! The goal is to have it finished and ready to wear for her Girl Scout Bridging Ceremony on Thursday night. So.... I need to get in gear! lol

Also this week, I have sold several things! First, I sold Chasity's bed. She hasn't been sleeping in it, so we decided to put her old bed back in there. We are going to strip it and stain it, but the current one is sold.... so the "old" one is back up for her to start sleeping in again! She has new bedding to put on it.... so we needed to put the "old" bed back up!

I have also sold about $100 worth of stuff on eBay. I wonder at what point I have to start reporting that. I sold about $40 of stuff in April. Now in May, and we're 1/2 way through, I've sold $100. I like that! I'd love to be able to make some income off of stuff I have around the house! Shoot! I'd love to sale stuff for other people.... and keep like 5-10%. Consignment stores keep 50%.... 5-10% would be great! :)

Today, I decided to surprise Chasity and show up to each lunch with her! She was already in the cafeteria so I decided just to SIT with her. Besides, they were trying out foods for next year.... and they did NOT look yummy. :(

Tomorrow, I have to work with a friend of mine to get the Girl Scout Bridging Ceremony planned. We are going to work on our camping trip plans also.

I am supposed to go check out a house for us to possibly rent tomorrow too. It's across the street from the daycare (and I could walk to church from there)! It's also in the school district I want Chasity in for next year so she can ride the bus to school. (The bus stops at the day care before and after school. My mom runs the day care!) The only problem is that the lady who owns it seems to be somewhat of a flake! We'll see tomorrow. Just pray that God will give us a decision about it so we can take it or look for something else!

Saturday is going to be busy..... but..... that's something TOTALLY different! More on that in a different post!

Continue going to Chunky Dunk Deserts on FaceBook! Become a fan and tell them I (Leslie Jackson) sent you! Please! Thanks if you have already gone over there!

Untiil next time........

Comments

Anonymous said…
I can't stand to be bored either LOL it really drives me nuts! YAY for eBay sales :)
Pam said…
I remember those days when my kids were young and boy did time fly! What fun it is and what blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!