I'm Baaaaccck....

As I get older, I sometimes think that I am OCD. NOt as much as the guy in "As Good as It Gets" but still OCD.

However, after the week I've had, I think I might seriously be bipolar. The other day I said that I had been in a bad mood. Yeah....a VERY bad mood. I would scream. I would cry. I would pout. I don't know what was wrong with me. However, a couple of days later, I woke up and I was happy.

I used to blame it on stress... or PMS. However, I don't have either of those right now! So, I think I'm going to seriously talk to my doctor about testing me (is there a test) for being bipolar.

We had a very event filled weekend. Thursday evening, Chasity had her ballet rehearsal. Then on Friday evening, she performed in "The Lion King" ballet with her dance studio.

Saturday morning, she had rehearsal for her Saturday evening performance. She danced to "Tutti Frutti" and "Car Wash". The theme this year was "Celebrate: 25 Years of Dancing".....her studio has been open for 25 years! :)

Sunday, we hunted down denim overalls for her to wear to the strawberry farm on her field trip today. Then, when we got to school, it was pouring rain. She picked strawberries in the rain. BUT....she looked like a cute little farmer in her overalls (with shorts)!

Today, after the field trip, we brought her home with us. Tony and I both went on the field trip. At 4pm, she has an appointment with the ENT. After talking to her pediatrician last week, there is some concern that her right ear drum may have a hole in it (where the tube came out and it hasn't closed) or that it may be ruptured. Either way, that's bad for hearing......so we're going to have that checked today! I'm sure it will all be fine!

Tomorrow because of the Voting Primaries, there is no school! So we get to sleep in! I'm so excited!

Until next time........

Comments

trooppetrie said…
ooh my goodness this was me a few weeks ago. it lasted for several days. all day I kept thinking I am loosing my mind and being mean to everyone. then i woke up and everything was perfect again

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!