Getting Released....

....is only half the battle.

Yesterday, well last night about 9:30pm, when I finally checked the mail, I got only ONE piece of mail. It was the piece of mail I had been waiting on since the beginning of June.

CHASITY IS RELEASED from her current school district! Now... I just have to apply to have her attend the school I NEED her in. If this school will accept her, I can drop her off at day care with my mom in the mornings. She will get on the bus there. Then the bus will drop her off there. I won't have to pay $400/month for before and after school care. I can trust that she is getting great care!

I will be going to apply for that on Tuesday. I'll post updates as soon as I have information!


Until next time........

Comments

Joann said…
WOO HOO!!! That's Great!!! Hope it all works out well!!
Donna1264 said…
Leslie - hooray for you and sticking to your convictions. I too am changing schools for my 7 year old.

This year we are trying a charter school near our home - ok, 3 miles. There is free before- and after-school care (I'm not sure what it would normally cost. I signed our daughter up the day before the cutoff date to receive the deal.

Up until the 2010-11 school year, we had our daughter in a public school and because I worked for the district I received free before- and after-school care for my daughter. This year employees have to pay 20% or 25% of what everyone else has to pay. I can't afford that working or not!

Thank goodness we decided to try something new!
Phyllis said…
Congratulations and Good Luck! I know exactly where you are. I'll be praying for a good outcome.

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

I Keep Losing Days