One Year

Yesterday was ONE YEAR!

One year ago yesterday, we got a phone call that turned out to be the call that changed our lives!

A year ago yesterday, my mom got the call from the hospital to say that my dad had been in a wreck!

Then mom called me.

Then we ALL (my hubby, mom, sis, brother, pastor, pastor's wife) all descended on the hospital waiting room.

Dad seemed fine.

However....after a week at home, we found out differently!

OMG!

This coming Thursday will be a year since the day that we almost lost dad!

I'll have to work on a post for my real feelings about that day. It's hard not to cry when I think about it still!

But for now...... I'm still rejoicing that dad is still here!


Until next time........

Comments

Joann said…
I'm praising God with you that your dad is safe and still with you. I pray he's doing well.

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!