The First Day of the Rest of My Life

So I haven't been here in a LONG TIME!

I have been busting my backside getting finished with my Student Teaching. Want to know how that went? Well.... I got an A!! My 4.0 is still in-tact!

Today I'm spending the day uploading all the surveys and paperwork that have to be online.

In just a little bit, I'm headed to see my Cooperating Teacher. I forgot to have her sign some things. But.... I'm glad I get to see her today!

Later I'm going to pick up my angel girl from school!

Even later (5pm), I'm going to UNCC to OFFICIALLY become a teacher! I am going to my final meeting with all the people and we are going to sign my final paperwork. Then *I* am going to sign the CHECK!

And....as long as the State of NC Department of Instruction doesn't have any issues with my paperwork or me, I will have an OFFICIAL piece of paper in 6-8 weeks that says I'm a teacher!

Tomorrow afternoon, I'm going on my first official "trying to get a job as a real teacher" interview. The position isn't even posted online yet! I have worked with the Principal before (when he was still an Assistant Principal). I have my application online through NCDPI. However, I'm still trying to figure out how he "found" me. I haven't applied for the job because I didn't know it was there. But....HE CALLED ME! So.... tomorrow at 2pm EST I will be trying to get a real job. It's not what I thought would be my dream job, but who knows.... it might turn out to be the job God wants me to have!!

THAT should be my dream job....right?

So in just a little bit, I'm signing the paperwork that will change the rest of my life!

Here's to today being "The first day of the rest of my life!"

Comments

Cristy said…
Hi Leslie! Best of luck with your teaching job! Can't wait to hear more about it.

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!