Contemplating Life

Today is the last day of January.

That means I only have 15 days until I get older....on February 15th.

Thus, the reason I am contemplating life.

I always think about what I could be doing. What I should be doing. What I want to be doing.

I know I want to teach. I have always wanted to teach.

Lately, I have been thinking that I want to be a writer. I know I am a writer, I write here. However, I want to write. I want to get paid to write. I can do it. I love writing. But, I don't know where to go to write. The newspaper here isn't hiring, plus they always want someone with experience. I would love to do some Freelance Writing. I just don't want to get sucked into a scheme.... ya know? So if anyone knows where I can get some freelance work for writing, just let me know...please.

Also, I have been trying to think of ways that I can earn some money. Aren't we all?

Anyways, I would love to earn some money doing something I love. I used to think that I wanted to sing every weekend. If I wanted to do that, I know plenty of pastors and plenty of churches I could start singing in. Then it would just go from there. I could travel every weekend if I wanted to. But, I don't want to do that any more.

I've thought about finding something I can make and opening an Etsy shop. However, when I find something I can make, I make one and stop. I never make more....until I want to give them away as gifts. I never make enough to sell and I never make a variety to appeal to the masses.

I just think I would be a little happier if I could find something to do that could help support my family financially, but that wouldn't take away from the time I spend with my family. Doesn't that defeat the purpose?? If I could find something I could do during the day while Chasity is at school and Tony is at work, that would work out.

However....that is my dilemma at the moment. I'm contemplating life trying to figure out how to help my family out, be a little happier, and do something I love! Any suggestions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!