January 3, 2011

As I type this, I really should be in the bed!

I haven't been sleeping well at all.

So after taking Chasity to school today, Tony and I came back home. We had planned to rid the house of any and all Christmas decor. However, his brother (whom he never gets to talk to) called. And... I fell asleep!

I slept....


for....

OVER TWO HOURS!!!

At around 10am, I heard the house phone ring, but I knew Tony was here so I didn't budge.

Then Tony came to the couch (I guess he had been upstairs) and said "Get the phone..... it's about a job!"

So I sat up, cleared my throat, and without sounding too sleepy-headed (is that a word?) I said, "Good Morning, this is Leslie!"

The lady on the other end introduced herself and asked if I'd like to come in for an interview tomorrow morning at 8:15am. "Ohmigosh! Really?" How professional did that sound?

"Yes, ma'am. Can you be here at 8:15am?"

"Yes, I can." Then I asked for the best directions and the lady acted like she didn't know how to get to the school from where I live! LOL She told me to "Google" them! So I pulled out the trusty computer and MapQuest.

I have directions.

And a resume'.

And my references.

And questions I want to ask the Principal.

Most of all, I have nerves!

So.... I'm going to be now so that when I get up at 4:30am, I won't feel like I was up all night!

Wish me luck! (Actually, no! Just pray that if this is the job God wants me to have, then I'll have it! Otherwise I'm not going to get it anyways....right?)

Comments

Eclectically_Me said…
What God has for you, is for you. Good Luck and Best Wishes for tomorrow! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money