January 5, 2011

Chasity didn't make it to school today.

Since I had to pick her up yesterday, I thought I'd check more thoroughly before sending her to school this morning.

No fever!

Eyes shining!

Throat....RAW!

The scabs from her surgery are starting to come off.

She was in PAIN!

So...what's a good mommy to do?

Give the baby some medicine and put her back to bed.

I slept until about 8:30am. I woke Chasity up at 10am. On days like this, I wish I could homeschool her. But, in reality, we all know that we would sleep until noon everyday and do all our work in the afternoon. I wish I could try for a year and see how it goes, but I'm pretty sure that she and I would get on each other's nerves rather quickly and nothing would be accomplished.

We are going to check out the Magnet Program for our school district for Chasity. They are starting it next year. If she gets in, she would probably get to go to school with two of her 5 cousins. This might help me too. She could probably go to my brother's house after school. My sis-in-law works at the school where the program is to be housed. But....there's an application process and everything. So we'll just have to see.

Do you ever get the feeling that you are writing in a stream of consciousness all the time?

I sometimes come here with specific things to write about. However, more often than not, I end up just writing what's in my head! That IS why I started this space anyways. So.... I guess I'm clearing my head!

I'm hoping that Chasity gets to go to school tomorrow. I really need to get some Girl Scout paperwork done. I also need to get ready for the meeting tomorrow night! I think it will be fun! I love my girls!

For tonight, Chasity is in bed. Tony's on his computer playing some silly game. And, I, well, I am clearing my head!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

I Keep Losing Days