January 6, 2011

Chasity made it at school all day today! I'm so glad! I'm sure she'll be glad when she's feeling better too!

I just learned that a friend's mom is in the hospital. She is having breathing issues and reacted badly to the breathing treatment from the ER. They are keeping her for tests because her blood pressure is high and her blood oxygen levels are low. They can't treat the oxygen levels outside of the hospital, so they said they are keeping her until that comes up at least....maybe longer!

Tonight was a Girl Scout troop meeting! The girls decided on what they want to do with their cookie profits. Then we looked at what it will cost. In order for them to do it, the troop has to sell 2200 boxes of cookies. That means that each girl has to do at least 440! I have 5 girls I would TOTALLY love if they all did over 400 boxes!!

Tomorrow night is the Cookie Rally! Chasity is the only one from the troop going! :( I'm just hoping she'll feel like it. She fell asleep during the troop meeting tonight! And NO...the meetings are NOT boring! :)

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. I'm hoping to hear back from my interview!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!