Pity Party

So by the title you can tell that this is not going to be a happy post.

Really, this post is just for me; so feel free to bail while you can! :)

Today, I had the clock set for 5:15am. I didn't even hear it until 6am. I was already 45 minutes late. I hate being rushed.

At 6am when I woke up, there was thunder rattling my windows and lightening flashing into my room! I thought that was kind of crazy!

I got up, got ready, and headed to do the Girl Scout stuff I had to do today. In the rush, I forgot the money for the Juliette Gordon Low World Friendship Fund I was supposed to take. I also forgot my camera! I have NOTHING to show for today.

As if I wasn't already in a bad mood, I haven't have anything to eat since 7am. It's 5:45pm right now! I went to the kitchen to get something to eat.... only to learn that my husband had eaten (without asking--since it was specifically bought for me) the food I had planned to eat today! I came upstairs with all intentions of ordering a pizza and daring him to touch it....EVER!

In the mail today, I got the letter stating that I did not get the job I applied and interviewed for. As if I needed to feel any worse about myself. Seriously? You couldn't have sent that to me when I was having a GOOD day? I could have taken it a little better. I really like that they LIED in the letter. According to the school website, they are still looking for someone. They even emailed me at my UNCC account last week to ask me to interview. (That account is in my maiden name because I went there as an Undergrad too!) I didn't need that today!

Then, I came upstairs to check out my class online. I'm having such a stupid hard time with this class. I don't understand it. If I don't get an A in this class, I might give up the program now! I will NOT screw up my GPA for a class where the teacher doesn't give us answers.... only sentences that cause more questions.

So here I am..... tired, hungry, hopelessly unemployed, aggravated, teary-eyed, in need of a nap, and tearing up my computer hitting the keys way harder than I should! I really just want to hit something. I really just want to cry! I really want to just..... I don't even know!

Comments

Hen Jen said…
wow, rough day! cyber hug- I hope you got something to eat, and then some sleep, those two things always help me. I'm hoping/praying that tomorrow will be better! -Maybe you should interview again under your maiden name?!!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money