Reconnected

3 days ago, my Blogger account locked me out.

Actually, I'm still not sure what went wrong. I leave my account logged in so when I pull up Blogger it's just on my Dashboard. However, sometimes, the log in page still comes up.

So 3 days ago, the log in page came up.

I logged in.

It took me back to the log in page. :(

Then I tried again.

I did this for 3 days.

Then this morning, I did it and it logged me in!

YIPPPEEEE!!!!!

So this morning, I had 3 days of Bloggy Goodness to catch up on!

Whew!

Hopefully, I will be able (disciplined enough) to get more of my information/posts actually on the blog soon! I have lots to say and just haven't taken the time to say it!

Comments

hope you are having a good summer. for my spa day I used gift certificates from daughters and the rest was from me to me ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money