Chasity’s Birthday Week Continues (and Other News)

A couple of weeks ago, my sister and my niece had their toenails painted.  Each of them had a design put on their big toes. 

 

Chasity asked me if we could do that for her birthday.  I told her “we’ll see.”  That OF COURSE means (in 7-year-old terms) “sure…no problem”. 

 

So she asked me yesterday if I would take her.  We didn’t have time to go yesterday, so we went today.

 

Each of us has hot pink polish on our toes.  Then we have designs on our big toes. 

My toe designs:

DSCN3242

 

Chasity’s toe designs:

DSCN3245

 

Here they are TOGETHER:

DSCN3243

 

Just before Chasity and I left the house to go get our nails done, I received a phone call about a job interview.  So tomorrow at 10am I am going to be interviewing for a teaching job.  It’s not far from where we live.  We wouldn’t have to move.  So I am praying that this is the job that God has for me.

Comments

Sues said…
Awww, y'all match! :-)
Prayers for tomorrow!
trooppetrie said…
what did you hear about the job. my girls love it when i go get there nails done

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!