Waiting for the Call

Today, I have been waiting for the call from Human Resources.

Since Monday is a holiday, I guess I will get the call on Tuesday.

I hope to be at the school Thursday or Friday. I don't know if they are planning to have me observe the other two teachers for a day or two so I can see what they are working on in class OR if they are going to just give me the students! Either way is great, but I think I might be more comfortable if I knew what they are working on already! :)

I have started a list of questions I need to ask.

I have started a list of things I need to get.

I have ordered some books I have been wanting so I would have them to use in my classroom.

Now, I'm just waiting for the call.

In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy the weekend!

:)

Comments

Congratulations!!!Know you are thrilled. Enjoy your weekend and get ready to dazzle them next week. What school?

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!