Day 3

Today is the 3rd of 3 days that I have to work on a Saturday. 

 

At the beginning of the year, my county had a 3 day Orientation for new teachers.  Since I was not hired until September, I have had make up days –December, January, and February.

 

I get paid for showing up. 

 

The first day was a lot of taking notes and learning.  The 2nd day was taking notes in the morning and lesson planning in the afternoon.  Today is going to be the same way.  So I am taking two laptop computers…. mine and the one from the school! Smile  I can’t stand to TYPE on the one from the school.  The keyboard is very small.  But, my computer does not have the SMART Board software on it.

 

I have a lot of stuff to take with me to get to this afternoon.  If I get to it, then I am going to need both computers. Smile 

 

I wonder what they are going to feed us for lunch today! Smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!