My Week in Review (and a Look Ahead)!!

Monday--Girl Scout Service Unit Team meeting.  We needed to make some pretty big decisions.  We did!  That is a wonderful group of ladies!

Monday--Meet a potential nanny.  Oops.  She didn't show up.  Reschedule.  Need to find one soon.  Have one we REALLY like, but need her references.  Still interviewing to be absolutely sure!

Tuesday--Supposed to have softball practice.  Instead had heavy downpours and some flooding in areas.  Hopefully the fields will be ready for playing on Saturday!

Wednesday--Open House at work.  The parents were given their child's schedule and they walked through it.  We had 10 minutes in each "class".  I got to meet 3 of my parents.  Of course, that's good turn out.  I only have 21 kids TOTAL!  I also met most of them at the "get your schedule" Open House in August when 16 of my kids and their parents showed up! :)

Thursday--After school, I met with my MCC kids.  I am going to be the adviser for the Multicultural Club at my school.  So, the executive board and I met yesterday to start getting it going.  We will meet again in two weeks to plan the first meeting! 

Thursday--First appointment with the chiropractor.  I have been needing to go for a while!  I have back issues!  I would love to blame it on my munchkin because I had back labor when she was born, but I don't think I can blame it TOTALLY on her!  I'm sure part of it is MY fault too.  SHHHHHHH!  Don't tell her I said that!

Anyways.... did an evaluation there yesterday.  Put some pads and heat on my back.  The pads sent a small electrical current into my back.  For a couple of hours, it was nice.... NO PAIN.  Unfortunately, when the pain came back it was SERIOUS!  I could barely move last night. :(  Have to go for x-rays today. Then I go back to chiropractor on Monday!  Hopefully he can help me. 

In the mean time, I can't stand long.  I can't sit long.  I can't "twist or wiggle".  I have to sleep with a pillow between my knees.  I can't use HEAT, but I have to put COLD on it until it is numb.  OMG!  That's a lot to remember! :) 

Thursday--LOTS of homework.  I waited until the last minute to work on my UNCC homework.  I'm such a procrastinator!  I need to STOP that.  I have several assignments due before Sunday.  I can HOPE that I will get my tail in gear and get them done before that!  I really don't have time to wait until Sunday to get them all done!

Friday--First formal observation at work.  I don't worry about the observations.  I know what I am doing in the classroom.  I worry about how the observer SEES what I am doing!  I hate the meetings before and after the observations.  Guess I will see how it goes....soon. :)

Friday--Supposed to meet potential nanny today.  Haven't heard back from her.  Might not meet her.  Might just hire the other one. :) :(  Not sure what to do.

Saturday--Girl Scout Recruitment.  I want more girls in my troop, so I am going to go to the recruitment to try to get some to sign up! 

Right now?  Getting ready to eat breakfast and get ready for work!  I have to leave earlier this year for work than I did last year, but I get home earlier (most days! lol) than I did last year! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

I Keep Losing Days