Election Day

No!  I'm not telling you who I'm voting for.  It doesn't matter! 

Today, I spent most of my day in a meeting at work.  Then I voted! 

The line at the middle school only had about 10 people in it at 1:43pm.  One of the ladies from my church works the poll.  She said that 1000 people voted early (my parents included) and that this morning the line was wrapped around to the gymnasium at 6:30am.  So....I had gotten there at a good time.  She said that at 4:30 or 5pm they expected the line to be long again! 

After that I went to my parents' house.  My munchkin was "Grand Dad sitting" today.  Since he has come home from the hospital, he's on a walker.  He can't carry things and use the walker.  So she went over to stay with Grand Dad today. She helped him get his drink, snack, etc.!!!

I got there right at 2pm.  I stayed there until 4pm watching "Walker: Texas Ranger" with Dad.  I love watching Chuck Norris kick people's tails! lol  The other fighting Rangers are fun to watch too!

The munchkin and I left and came home.  Now we are watching "Jump In" on the Disney Channel!

I will just be glad when this election is over.  I'm tired of all the political ads...Republican and Democrat!  I can't wait to get my TV, radio, and websites back----Campaign Ad FREE!  :)   

If you haven't voted, GO VOTE!  If you don't vote, you have no right to complain for the next 4 years!  So....  VOTE or be quiet!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money