Epic Fail

The Girl Scout troop is participating in the local Christmas Festival this Saturday.  The girls have been hard a work for a week or two to make cake balls, cookies, dipped pretzels, etc.  Last week, I asked my church people to please consider donating items for the girls to sell.  (I'm still hoping to get some things!)

Anyways.... over the weekend, I bought some Pillsbury Sugar Cookie dough at the store.  I bought the rolled up kind.  On the roll, it says that you can roll it out to use cookie cutters.  So I did. My cookies were SO PRETTY! 

Then.... I baked them.  :(  They all flattened out and looked like blobs instead of cute trees, bells, gingerbread people, and other shapes.  :(  So disappointed. 

EPIC FAIL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

My Goodie Box!

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!