Help Me Build a Better Classroom

For one of my UNCC Graduate classes, I had to come up with a project for my school. :) 

So, I proposed and planned out a Multicultural Literature Class.  The only problem is that I have to get the books funded for it.  So.... I'm asking all my friends, family, and students' families to help out. 

I have a project (and will have a couple more soon) on DonorsChoose.org.  If you don't know about this site, it's a place where teachers can list things they need in their classrooms, and other people/businesses/etc. can help fund the project. 

Right now... until Dec. 8th, any donation will be DOUBLED if you use the code INSPIRE.  Just check out my project.  Click HERE to go to my project.  There is also a widget on the side bar that allows you to donate to my project. 

Even if you decide that MY project is not your cup of tea, there are many projects on there.  Check out other projects and help teachers to get what they need for their students.


Here is the email from DonorsChoose.org to my family, friends, etc.

I just created a request for my classroom: Multicultural Literature--History.

If you chip in to help my students, you'll get awesome photos and our heartfelt thanks.

Give to my project by December 8 and your donation will be doubled thanks to the DonorsChoose.org Board of Directors! Just enter the code INSPIRE on the payment page and you'll be matched dollar for dollar.




Your support would mean so much to us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money