Life....Centered

I'm trying to find what my life is centered around.

From the time I was 5 until the time I was 18, my life was centered around school.  (Obviously!)  I spent all day at school.  Once I started 7th grade, I spent afternoons (and sometimes much later) in the Band Room at my school and the high school.  Friday nights were Football games.  Saturdays, Band Competitions. 

After graduation, I went straight to college.  Appalachian State, Music Education Major.  A year later I returned home to go to RCCC.  During this time I met my husband.  Still, all the while, my time was dedicated to school (and working). 

January 2000---transfer to UNCC.  Hated it!  August 2000.  Transfer to UNCG.  LOVED IT!  Graduated in 2003.  By this time, I was married (for two years) and 6.5 months pregnant with our Princess!  I was working full time as an Interpreter. 

August 2003--Life became centered around our Princess.  She was our everything--and still is! :) 

August 2008--Princess started Kindergarten.  I started Graduate School.  Again, life was centered around school.  From August 2008-until a couple of weeks ago, I was in class all the time.  I took Fall classes.  I had Spring classes.  And most summers, I had first and second session Summer classes.  Life was centered around school.

Now... December 15, 2012.  Graduation from UNCC.  Master of Arts in Teaching--Secondary English!  The degree is done.  The advanced teaching license applied for.  No more school!!!

In all honesty, that sounds great.  However, I really don't know what to do now.  I'm a little lost not having homework.  No books to read. No papers to write. 

Now, I'm trying to find a new center for my life. 

I'm sure as I find it, I will write about it. 

For now.... I feel a little uncentered, but I will get there.  I just have to find a new focus point! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!