Monday...Again

How is it possible that it is Monday again? 

Really?

Didn't we just have Monday last week?

WOW!  I can't believe this is the last Monday with my current kids!  Today is a review day.  Then we have exams tomorrow-Friday.  Next Monday is Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday, and Tuesday is a teacher workday.  I do not have to work (at my school) on Monday, but I will be working at the daycare so Mom can take Dad to the doctor.  I may not have to work Tuesday either.  It just depends on how much stuff I can get done during exams and after school on the days that the kids get out early this week (Tuesday-Friday).  I might get TWO days off next week. :)

Then Wednesday.... well.... I get all "new" kids.  "New" because they are teenagers, but NEW because I have never had them before. :)

I get to do EVERYTHING over again!  (That is the coolest thing about High School!)  If you mess it up in first semester, you get to try it again in 2nd semester! :)

I just can't believe the semester is over.

I really can't believe that it's Monday....AGAIN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

New Year's Survey