My Niece's Birthday

Tomorrow is my niece's 9th birthday!  The coolest thing about that is that she is #5 of 5 kids in her family!  My daughter was born in August 2003.  My niece was born in Jan. 2004. 

Why is that so cool?

My sis-in-law and I were pregnant at the same time.  However, because she had already had 4 kids, she knew how to "hide" hers.  She waited until after my daughter was born to tell the family.  (I think she waited until like October to tell us!)

She wanted me to have all the fun (and perks) of a first pregnancy without taking any of it away from me. 

Wasn't that awesome of her?

Now, my daughter and my niece are best friends.  Unfortunately because of how their birthdays fall, they are in different grades.  Mine=4th; Niece=3rd.  But.... they do get to play on teams together in the softball league.  We try really hard to keep them on teams together so that they don't have to play against one another. 

Since her birthday is tomorrow, we are partying at my mom's house today for her! :) 

Happy 9thh birthday!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money