Scrapbooking and Therapy

You know how sometimes life gets a little nuts?

You know how sometimes, as women, we don't take time for ourselves?

Well, I have found a group of women to hang out with, and it's better than therapy!

I have been scrapbooking for about 3-4 years now!! (WOW! Time has really flown!)  Anyways, I started very simply.  I put pictures on a page and made sure there was pretty paper behind it.  Now, I take a little longer because I have been doing it longer and I like to embellish. 

A year ago, my friend, who is a  Creative Memories consultant, got a group of us together.  We did not know each other.  The only common thing was our friend.  Now, three of us, "The Triplets" are best friends.  We call each other, have "Girls' Night", and help each other out!

When we arrive at the crops, sometimes we have had a hard week (day/month/etc.).  After about an hour, these women have me laughing and crying and everything else. 

With my dad being sick last year, these girls were my therapy.  I know I would have needed a shrink to get through some of the stuff!!  They were BETTER than therapy!

I haven't seen them (at a crop) since November!  With the holidays, everything went crazy for me!  So, I am looking forward to seeing my girls this weekend! 

I need a little Scrapbook Therapy!  :) 

If you are looking for a scrapbooking group, check out the Scrap Happy Divas on Facebook!  If you are in the area, come out and see us!  We are always looking for more "divas" in the therapy group! :) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money