Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner

I guess I should say, "Winner, winner, pizza dinner," but that wouldn't be right either.

"Winner, winner, pizza lunch" just doesn't sound the same! :) 

My 3rd period class is awesome!  Before Christmas break, the school had a contest for 3rd period classes. We were to collect change to help the PTSO with a project at the school.

My 3rd period class, which only has 7 kids in it, won!  OK!  So I matched part of what they collected.  Then there was an "anonymous" donor also.  So my kids ended up with over $150!!! 

So today....during that class.... I get to sit back, relax, and do nothing! :)  They are having a pizza and movie party!  They are also having a sub!  (That was part of the deal!)

AND...to top it all off!  I get to wear jeans today! :)  LOVE!!!

Yippee for "winner winner chicken dinner pizza lunch"!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money