Birthday Wishes

Today is my BIRTHDAY!!!  At 2:45am, I turned 35!  WOW!  (I'm getting old!)

So there are some things I want to work on this year.  (I don't make New Year's Resolutions, but I do try to do things differently on my birthday!)

1. Stop stressing over the little stuff.  To me, in recent years, everything has been "big" stuff.  Not now!

2. Lose a little weight.  I'm not setting a goal of 100 lbs or anything, but I want to get back on track with losing weight again.

3. Have more family time!  I want to spend more quality time with the family!  I think that it would help our family dynamic.  I think it would also help Chasity to excel (even more) in all her activities.



Thanks for all the birthday wishes already!  Some of my friends, who know there is NO WAY they will wake up before me, posted "Happy Birthday" for me last night so I would get it this morning!  You guys are the best!  I hope you all have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!