Death and Taxes

I guess the title sounds a little more dramatic than needed, but in reality.... aren't those the only two things we are GUARANTEED!  lol

As far as death goes, we have had a few deaths in the families of friends lately.  There is a pastor friend of ours who is just holding on.  We all thought he might be "waiting" to go home on a Sunday, but Sunday came and went.  He's still holding on.  I know it has to be really hard for that family.

I think I know of 4 people (friend's relatives) who have died recently.  It really is quite sad when it all starts happening at one time.


As for taxes....


Well... ours are done.  My sister-in-law, who normally works for a tax prep company during tax season, does them for us.  She sent a message last night that they are done.  The IRS has accepted them.  I should have them next week. 

Now.....  what do I want to spend that on???? 


I will have to think about that!  Think I will.  For now, I'm going to go to work, so I can pay more taxes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!