Frenemies

Don't you just love it when you go see a group of people you haven't seen in forever and almost NO ONE speaks to you. 

Last night we had a Girl Scout event at the local YMCA.  The girls all said, "Hi"!  But... most of the leaders just walked by and acted like I wasn't sitting there.

My dad, hubby, and bro-in law had taken Dad's sound equipment and set it up so I could DJ the event.  Good thing.  Nothing went wrong with music/sound.  Bad thing... no one even said thank you for coming.  :(

I used to be like that.  Now, I'm not like that.  I try to acknowledge people when I see them.  I try to thank them for going out of their way.

I used to be a Frenemy, but now....  I try to be a friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

My Goodie Box!

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!