Overscheduling and Procrastinating

Why do I pack more in a day than I know I will ever get finished? 

I have to be at 3 places at the same time today.  Unfortunately, for me, (fortunately for everyone else) there is only ONE me.  So I am going to have to FLY (I need wings) from place to place.

Luckily the three places are not very far apart.  I just wish that I would convince myself that it is OKAY to wait on things.  Wait!  I am the master procrastinator.  So I should have this down....right?

One of my students asked me yesterday if  I am a procrastinator.  I said, "Yep!"  He said, "How do you get everything done if you keep putting it off?"  I said, "I just put off dying until I can accomplish everything!"  (The entire class of Freshmen laughed!  I love when I can get them ALL to laugh about something!)

I don't think I can procrastinate any of the things today.  So, I will just try to be in 3 places at one time and see how it works.

Comments

trooppetrie said…
we had 9 appointments last week and 11 this week. trying to keep up and not over do everything else

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money