Sunday Afternoons

I love lazy Sunday afternoons.  I have not been able to have those for a while, since I was in school.  Most of my homework assignments were due on Sundays.  So for the last few months (Since December) I have had lazy Sunday afternoons. 

It's nice to come home, eat lunch, and sit on the couch watching TV.  Sure I have a million boxes (maybe not THAT many) left to pack.  Sure I have 4-5 bags of clothes and stuff to list on eBay.  Sure I could have spent the afternoon writing, reading, or just hanging with the family.

But, sometimes, a nice lazy Sunday afternoon is exactly what is needed. 

I got that today.....  with a 2 hour nap to boot. :)


I hope you have all had a great Sunday afternoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money