Teacher Work Day

Today, February 23, 2013, is a teacher workday. :( 

We had a snow day in January.  Unfortunately, the snow melted.  Actually, I'm pretty sure that if you check clock times for the two days, the snow melted before I will get off work today. 

I have to work until about noon.  The snow was gone around 10am that morning.  (We totally could have had school!)

In order to make up the day without having to have the kids come to school on a Saturday, "they" turned Monday (2/18--President's Day) into a school day.  Then "they" (the people who do NOT have to work on workdays) turned today (SATURDAY!) into the teacher workday.

So... I have to be there at 9am.  We should be finished around noon (or 1pm). 


I'm glad I didn't have a cookie booth set up for this morning! But...we have one tonight! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!

Saving Money