Busy Day….Sleeping In

As of 11am yesterday, I am on SPRING BREAK! 

One rule for Spring Break is DO NOT WAKE ME UNTIL THE SUN IS UP (except Easter Sunday when we go to SONrise service)!!!

This morning, I slept until 8:15!  It was so awesome!  The sun was coming in my window!  The alarm never went off--wasn't even set! 

Now, we have softball at 11am!

We have an Easter egg hunt (with a local church and 20,000 Easter eggs!) at 2pm! 

Then we have to come home and get cleaned up to go to my parents for dinner.  Supposedly all the kids (Donnie, Lisa, and me) and our families are going to be there!

In between those, we might go help my parents with some yard work if they want us to (if they are ready to do it today!)!!!! 

It's going to be a busy day!  Can't wait to see the WHOLE family! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money