Even More Cookies

Are you tired of reading about Girl Scout cookies yet?  I'm tired of talking about them.  However, they have consumed my world.  Maybe...just maybe...after next weekend, I will get my world back!

It won't be long after that, though, that softball starts! :)  Then we will be crazy with that! :)

However, people say some really weird things when they buy cookies from you.  Like on Friday night, we had a guy come up and ask a really strange question, but I had been told people would ask it.

Man: "Are these cookies made with genuine Girl Scouts?"
Me: "Yep.  This year they ground them up a little better than in the past though."
Man: "Good!  Last year they got stuck in my teeth!"

Gross right?

However, I was prepared and it shocked him.  He thought he was funny! :)  The girls thought it was DISGUSTING!  lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

My Goodie Box!

Saving Money