Random Thoughts

I have many things floating through my head right now.

1. We are having an ICE CREAM PARTY tomorrow night for Girl Scouts. 
2. I really wish I could get my daughter's teacher to email me.
3. I hope that we get into either the Charter school or the Private school that we want for next year.
4. I really need to get to work on writing my book.
5. I really wish there was something I could do to "fix" Dad.  He seems so sad/depressed since he has been told that he might have to go on disability.  :(
6. I need to do Girl Scout bank paperwork.
7. I need to do Girl Scout cookie paperwork.
8. I need to get some sleep.  I have gone to bed at 11pm (or later) every night since Friday!!!  NEED SLEEP!!
9. I have some things to deal with at work, but I won't be putting specifics on here.  (They really aren't that serious.  They are just tedious!)
10. I really wish we would get the softball schedule already!  I need to get my dates aligned.  I also need to get parents signed up for snacks!
11. We need to pick a team name.  I think it should be the Rockies. (They don't have black or navy blue in their colors!  It's going to be HOT outside!  We need LIGHT colors!)
12. I can't believe that in 5 minutes I wrote a list of 12 things that are randomly on my mind.....and I still didn't clear out any space up there! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!