Facing the Kids

WOW!  It’s amazing how much frightening high school can be.  I was never afraid to go to school in high school.  I had great friends.  Some of them are still my friends today.

 

However, as an adult, I guess I am a little more (LOT MORE) conscious of how I look and everything.  I was terrified yesterday to go in with my farmer’s tan and raccoon eyes! 

 

The kids did mention it.  Mostly, they wanted to know if I had gone to the lake or the beach or something for break.  When I told them it was from a double-header for my daughter’s softball team, they all wanted to know if she won or lost!  (One of each, actually!  Won one.  Lost one.)

 

High school is not as bad as I thought it was going to be for me yesterday! Smile  Of course, I don’t know why I was worried.  I really do have the best kids ever where I’m teaching now! Smile 

 

43 days counting today! Smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!