The Blur

Starting today, this weekend is going to be a BLUR!

Today, I have a meeting.  It’s like a teacher workday when the kids are in school!  Smile  It will be fun.  The girls I will be with are fabulous!

 

Then we have softball practice tonight, if they don’t cancel it from the rain we had LAST night!

 

Then I have to get the food for the Daddy-Daughter Dance (LUAU) for Girl Scouts. 

 

I have to come home and make new CDs for the music.  The ones I have are good, but they aren’t long enough… not enough songs.

 

Tomorrow is softball.  Dance decorating.  Dancing.  Cleaning!

 

Sunday, I’m supposed to do the induction ceremony for Phi Kappy Phi at UNC, but I don’t think I’m going.  Sad smile  I have choir practice at the  same time.

 

So…. here goes the BLUR!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!