Weekend Plans

This weekend, the plans are a little less blurring than last weekend.

 

If it doesn’t get cancelled because of rain, we have softball practice tonight.

 

We have a game tomorrow at 12:30pm.

 

Then I have nothing…. absolutely nothing…to do the rest of the day!

 

And I’m okay with that!

 

If it does rain tonight, and practice gets cancelled, we are going to watch the staff from the Princess’s school play the staff from another elementary school in basketball.  It’s to help buy school supplies for the two schools!

 

I need to take my van to have it checked.  For some reason the “Check Engine” light came on in my “new to me” van yesterday.  God knew what He was doing when He let us get the other car fixed and inspected last week.  I had to drive it to work yesterday and I will today too!  (Tony and I didn’t get home in time yesterday to have it checked!)

 

Other than that…. I am going to get some rest this weekend.

 

What are your plans?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!