Fabulous Girl Scouts

My Girl Scout troop is FABULOUS!!!

They decided they wanted to be sure that every kid in Kindergarten at their school (luckily it’s ONE school) went home with a book for the summer! Smile 

 

So over the week, we collected books!

 

Last night with 142 books, we separated and labeled classrooms.  We put them in pretty gift bags.  Then….  since we had books left over, we gave the teachers some for their classrooms!! Smile

 

I thought it was awesome! 

 

They are talking about trying to get everyone in the school a book to take home for Christmas or at the end of next school year!  WOW!  That wouldn’t take much more since there are only about 350 kids at the school! Smile  I think my girls could do it! 

 

We will see! Smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!