Family

Yesterday, we went about 2 hours from home.  We went to watch Tony’s niece play softball.  The last time we saw her, she was only a little younger than the Princess is now.  It’s been about 8 years.

 

The Princess got to meet her Uncle, Aunt, and her cousin. Smile  She was so excited. 

 

We finally got home around 11pm last night. 

 

The Princess and I slept on the way home.  Then we crashed as soon as we could get our pajamas on.

 

Now this morning, we are up and trying to get ready for church.  The Princess is leading the Pledge of Allegiance this morning because it’s Memorial Day Sunday!   (I love when she does that!)

 

Have a great Memorial Day weekend.  I have some work to get done for these writing jobs I have accepted.  Smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money