Finally Friday!

I have to say, I haven’t said that much this year.  I really do love my job.  The only reason I look forward to the weekends is so that I can sleep past sunrise! Smile  I’m looking forward to summer for that too! Smile 

 

Anyways, this week has been long.  It’s been tiring!  It’s been long.  (Did I say that already?)

 

I’ve ticked people off.  I’ve offended people.  AND….the kids are going nutso since school is out in 15 days!  Crazy right???  Nutso!! 

 

So…  there really isn’t much more to say.  I’m tired.  I’m ready for the weekend…..even though we have the double header this week in 80+ degree temps! Smile

Comments

S.I.F. said…
Not a good week unless you tick a few people off! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!