HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

I have a million thoughts running through my head today.  However none of them are as important as saying THANK YOU to the people who have served our country.

 

One of my favorite sayings is “All gave some.  Some gave all!”

 

Remember those who served today.  They are still fighting to give us the right to be able to do the things we do. 

 

If you see a soldier today…. THANK HIM (or HER)!!!  We have a policy in our family that if we can get to a soldier when we see them, we thank them.  They are doing a job I don’t want to do so that I can do the things I do want  to do!

 

Thank you to all who have, are, and will serve MY great country!  I love you!

 

GOD BLESS the USA! 

 

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!