Sometimes Good Things Happen

Until I get the official notification via email/USPS, I will only say that there is a very good chance that the Princess will be changing schools next year. 

 

We went to the official lottery yesterday afternoon.  Her number was drawn. 

 

However, I am not giving more details until I get the paperwork in my hand. 

 

I know that God has worked this out.  Sometimes, my “doubting Thomas self,” needs to see it in black and white before I shout it from the roof tops! Smile 

 

But…. I promise…. I will be shouting it!  It is an awesome thing that the Lord has worked out for us, for the Princess!

 

 

On a different note, please remember my pastor and his family in your prayers.  They told him last night that his father (earthly father) only has about a week left. Sad smile  I know it is going to kill him when it happens.  Just pray that God will give him the peace he needs for the situation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money