Songs Stuck on Repeat

Right now, I have two songs (actually more) stuck on repeat in my head.  My family (not just Tony, me, and the Princess) are going through some things right now. 

 

Some of them, I will discuss later.  Some I will have to wait until they are absolutely finalized before I can share anything.

 

Right now, the songs stuck on repeat are:  God Will Make a Way and Got Any Rivers? (or, at least I think that is the name!)

 

God Will Make a Way
God will make a way
When there seems to be no way.
He works in ways
we can not see.
He will make a way for me.
He will be my guide,
hold me closely to His side.
With love and strength for each new day,
He will make a way.
He will make a way.

There are more words to that, but these are the ones on repeat!

 

Got Any Rivers?
Got any rivers, you think are uncrossable?
Got any mountains, you can’t tunnel through?
God specializes in things thought impossible.
He does the things others just can not do!

I do have other songs on repeat in my head too, but these are the two that are playing the loudest.

 

For now…. just keep my family (ALL OF US) in your prayers….  until God makes a way and tunnels through these impossibilities for us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!