Yesterday and Today

Yesterday was the 11th anniversary of my mother-in-law passing. 

 

Yesterday was the day that my pastor’s father passed.  (My pastor is my dad’s best friend.)

 

Yesterday was the day that the part of my history was burned to the ground (on purpose) by the city! 

 

Today is the day that I means I only have 20 days of school left.

 

Today is the day I have a Girl Scout ceremony to celebrate girls who have worked hard this year!

 

Today is the day the Princess has softball practice!

 

Today is the day that I will see the remaining evidence of the part of my history that was burned.  (I promise to tell this later!)

 

Today is the day that I will have a much better day than I did yesterday (at least emotionally!!!)!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

I Keep Losing Days