The Last Monday

I know you guys are probably getting tired of hearing about my countdown. 

 

I’m just so excited that the Princess is almost finished with this year at school. 

 

So….today is THE LAST MONDAY for her (and me).  After Friday of this week, she can hang out, watch TV, play/read on her Kindle Fire, and relax……until August. Smile  Of course, she LOVES to read, so we will see how many books she reads this summer.

 

I’m still trying to get some writing jobs for the summer. Just to make a little extra cash.  There are some that are for doing book reviews.  I would love to do those. Smile 

 

But….for now, I’m going to enjoy my last Monday.  Even though it’s pouring rain outside. Smile

Comments

Hen Jen said…
have a great Summer! A Summer full of reading sounds fabuluos :D

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!