Weird Writing Assignments

So I have more articles that I am writing.  At the moment, I am having a really hard time getting the information.  There  are 20 articles.  20 topics.  500 words each. 

 

Really?  I can do 500 words.  That’s not the problem.  The problem I’m having is finding the research for the topics.  I don’t know much about these topics, so I guess that’s why I’m having such a hard time. 

 

The only things I can find online are places that sell the items.  I need information ABOUT the items. 

 

I had the same problem last time, but I shouldn’t have this issue with the topics I have now. 

 

Anyways…. I will figure it out and get the articles written.  I wish I hadn’t had to work yesterday.  I wouldn’t feel so rushed right now. 

 

They are due Friday!  I’ll get it done.  I always do, but I always stress over it first! Smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

My Goodie Box!

Saving Money