Deadlines and Running Out of Time

Yesterday, I spent all day rewriting articles I had written the day before. I used the information I was given and wrote them the best way that I knew how. Then the client changed his mind and decided that he wanted something different. I changed them. All 10 of them! They were easier the second way..wish he had said that the first time! Smile 

 

Today, I wrote and article to get it approved for a huge project of 45 articles.

 

As soon as that was submitted the client send me a huge project of 2000+ words that have to be re-researched and rewritten. I didn’t write the first one. So I have to read it, find what I can in it and then re-research and rewrite the whole thing. I think it is a short ebook about something.  I have 2 days for that.

 

So now I’m working on that. Waiting for the other approval. And starting to stress again!

 

But…. I will get it done. I always do! Smile

Comments

Lynne said…
As I read your posts, it is making me re-think my second career to become a published author, lol. I would not want to work on a deadline because it would take all the fun out of it. It also made me wonder about some of the famous authors and how they started with no deadline because there was no expectation to deadlines and if that ever impacted their creative writing styles? Pondering. I know you'll get it done, you're one smart cookie! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!