Full Brain

Today, my parents tell me they want to stay at the beach longer when we go in a couple of weeks.  This means that Tony has to get time approved from work.  Right now, he’s got almost 30 hours in for this week already! They are not going to want him to be gone longer!  Smile 

 

Anyways….  today, the Princess and I played Monopoly!  Do you know how long that game takes?  Ohmygeee!!!!  We played for two hours, but we still aren’t finished.  I guess we will play tomorrow….since it’s a little late tonight!  Winking smile 

 

I have been completing a trial for a writing client.  Last night (this morning) on Skype he told me the trial was over and he needed me on the team.

 

Right before July 4th, I completed a single article trial for a different writing team.  They emailed me today to let me know they want me on their team.  I am excited. 

 

Yesterday, I sent a message to my sister-in-law/tax preparer to ask her what I needed to do about taxes since I am getting paid to write.

 

Are you guys getting sick of hearing me talk about my writing all the time?  If so, let me know.  I’m sure there are other things I can talk about. Smile 

 

This weekend, we are going to order school uniforms for the Princess.  Since she got into a new school, she has to have uniforms!  HOORRAAYY!!!  I love uniforms.  She loves the idea of the new school; so I’m hoping uniforms won’t be too bad for the 5th grader! 

 

Tomorrow I have a million more things on my mind, but I’m tired now.  So I think I’m going to go to bed! 

 

Good night!  Smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money