Relocating!

Did I get you?  lol 

 

No!  We aren’t moving again!  Hopefully for a VEEEEERRRRYYYY long time!  I hate moving! 

 

Anyways… our house has 3 bedrooms and a bonus room.  When we moved in, we told the Princess she could use the Bonus Room as her play room.  After getting everything in, we realized that our office (the third bedroom) was so very cramped.  The Princess was only used 1/2 of the Bonus Room for toys.

 

We decided to switch it. 

 

So, we did!

 

Yesterday!

 

I went through boxes that had still been packed since November.  Much of the stuff that we are keeping fit into smaller boxes or tubs. Smile  Most of the stuff in the boxes became “recylcables”  or “donatables”.  We have TWO huge boxes of stuff that need to be recycled.  We have a big box and a couple of little boxes of things that need to be donated. 

 

LOVE IT!  So glad we are doing this.  Right now, I’m sitting in the new office, but we can’t find the carpet because of all the stuff we still have to put away!  LOL

 

On another note---Our air conditioner is messing up, so it is off right now (and has been since about 9pm last night!)!!!  We are waiting for the guy to come fix it.  Hope it is soon.  It’s JULY in NC!!!  (Math for that??  July + NC = hot, humid, sticky) 

 

Today I’m going to work on finding the floor in the office so I can get some of my writing done.  I have three things due soon. Smile

Comments

S.I.F. said…
I love making changes like that - it makes everything feel fresh and new!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money